
Welcome to my home!
Come on in!
Living room:
The tree in the living room is where we hang all the ornaments that don't fit any theme. All the ornaments our kids make for us and that we buy for them. This tree is not pre-lit and has a ba-zillion individual branches, but I love it!
My Dad got this angel when he was 10. It is 61 years old! Last year was the first year it was on my tree. I cherish it!
These angels were purchased for us by my husband's grandfather, the first year we were married. He is no longer with us, so these are even more special now.
I love my Christmas pillow covers. They are made from dish towels from Crate & Barrel. Yes, I said dish towels!
Dining room:
Our "Travel Tree." You can read about it here.
Kitchen:
Our "Chicken Tree." My husband is a USC grad!
Family Room:
Our "Disney Tree." You can read about it here.
My sons' bathroom with a safari tree:
And last, but never least, the John Deere tree in our playroom. I made the tree skirt!
Thanks for looking! Have a great Christmas season!
Perfect! You have it together!
ReplyDeleteI love your decorations! I esp. love the wreaths on the windows and the gumdrop tree in the kitchen. That must be quite popular. It was delightful looking through your home and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove your decorations....we have a John Deere tree too!
ReplyDeleteI adore the wreathes hanging in the windows! And you may have inspired me to start a 'travel tree' of our own.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, your home looks beautiful!
Shelly, your house looks so pretty. Wow, you have five christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the fun.
Very pretty! The gumdrop tree is really cute. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love the gum drop tree and the outside of your house is stunning! I am stopping in from Nester's Tour. If you would like to see my tour posts you can click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog. Have a great holiday season!
ReplyDelete