We bought this tree after Christmas at Target two years ago for $30, not knowing exactly what we would do with it. I couldn't pass it up, though, because I've always wanted a white tree. So when we got it out the next year and tried to decide just how to decorate it, I was looking through what we had and realized that we had a LOT of Disney ornaments. So, a theme was born! And with two little ones, we knew we would be adding more Disney ornaments through the years. When we were at Disney World last year, our boys fell in love with the monorail toy. It was an easy purchase, since I knew where we would put it at Christmas time!
Go check out pictures of all kinds of Christmas trees at Kelly's Korner! Merry Christmas!
Wow!!! I love your tree. We are Disney crazy this year. Our daughter is 18 months old and we took her for the first time in October. She LOVED it. We're going back next week.
ReplyDeleteI love your Disney tree! We have a Disney Tree too! We bought all of our Disney ornaments through the Walt Disney club we joined like 8 years ago and we have them all! Anywho I really like the train you have going around it.... Super cute
ReplyDeleteSummer :0)
Is beautiful and of course, the kids are going to love it (me too). Ad the traain it looks like you were at Disney now, awesome
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
I want to steal your tree!! Just kidding, but seriously- it is SO cute. My husband and I had our honeymoon in Disney World, and I just love it. What a beautiful job you did on your decorations! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your Disney tree, It is sooo pretty.. I would love to start a Disney Tree for my two little ones, I am going to be on the lookout for some after Christmas this year! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is actually done very tastefully. I love it and I am not a huge disney fan! Very good job. Awesome house too by the way!! You are very blessed! xxooo
ReplyDelete