Orison Swett Marden
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Teacher Gift
A long time ago, I saw this post at Just a Girl. I mentally filed it away for future reference. This year, I went in on a class gift for my son's Kindergarten teacher, but I also wanted something for him to hand to her. But it had to be inexpensive AND easy! Then I remembered the Just a Girl idea for decorating a simple bottle of hand sanitizer. Perfect! Check out her blog for the step-by-step instructions. I used Kroger brand hand sanitizer, because I already had it in my linen closet! The label was super easy to remove on the Kroger brand, and it was only $1.00 a bottle, so I would definitely use it again. Mine had a green tint to it (aloe), but next time I would use clear. But I did choose stickers and ribbon to coordinate with the green tint. All the stickers and ribbon I already had in my scrapbook stash! I love how they turned out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like it. You did a great job. I like because is something original and the teacher is going to use it.
ReplyDeleteI made these too! Yours are really cute, cuter than mine ;) I'm off to visit the inspiration of yours...
ReplyDelete