
I have created my first inspiration board! It's not lined up very well, but not a bad try, considering I figured it out on Power Point while the boys played outside for 20 minutes! So these are my ideas for favors. Everything but the beach ball and the rainstick will be in the goodie bag. The balls will be out for the party. They are so cute with animals placed in their native countries. We will make the rainsticks at the party. I think I am going to use paper towel rolls, pipe cleaners and beads for this craft. I have read about mailing tubes, and I like the idea, but I think I'm too thrifty (AKA cheap!) for that. Has anyone ever done this craft before? If so, do you have any ideas? I found some printable Diego paper at Nick Jr.com that I am planning to cover the paper towel rolls with. They actually have some cute printable stuff for parties. I will probably use some other things they have as well. Now I have to figure out the goodie bag itself! My thought now is to use an orange sack with the circular label that Rescue Pack has (printable from NickJr.com). Then under the label, following the arc of the circle, I am thinking of writing, "Go (child's name) Go!" The bag itself is still in the works and could completely change between now and party time!
No comments:
Post a Comment