So, now that we have decided on the Go Diego Go/Rainforest theme for Gavin's birthday, I can plan my heart out! I was not excited at first and kept trying to "steer" him in different directions, mainly because I was unsure of how I could execute this theme! But he has his heart set on a Diego party, and I have warmed up to the idea. Of course I have been scouring websites for cute ideas. I have found a few and will keep looking--probably up until just before the party! I do get obsessive over all the little details and wake up at night and think about it. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I love the planning process! Here are some inspiration pics that I have found so far . . . if anyone knows of other cute ideas, please let me know!
A customer at Oriental Trading posted these first two pictures. I love all the animal printed balloons. and mylar animal balloons (which I can't find!) The colors are great together.


These last two pics are from the Family Fun website. My sister-in-law is a teacher and does a rainforest unit in her classroom, and she had already told me about the brown paper bag vines. I had envisioned on my own (yay!) creating big leaves like these, so it was good to see them so I will get the shape right.

Hi...Thanks for visiting my blog and following! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on this quote "I do get obsessive over all the little details and wake up at night and think about it" that's me too! :)
Many of my ideas have come during the night when my mind won't quite working.
Good luck on your Rain orest Party...sounds really fun. If I find any other ideas, I will share.