I have been making banners for my boys' birthdays and for some friends' kids, and everyone kept telling me that I should open an etsy shop. I never put too much thought into it until lately. One evening last week, I just decided to take the plunge! I am open for business! I will offer mostly banners, but will eventually have some cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, and door banners as well. And if I ever get better at using my sewing machine, I hope to one day sell some pillow covers and camera strap covers. We'll see what happens! The name of my shop is AnyGoodIdeas, which is kind of a joke. Every idea that I had for a name was already taken. After a couple hours of trying names, I halfheartedly typed in AnyGoodIdeas, and lo and behold, it was available! I kind of like it now! Here are a few of the items I'm currently offering. Really soon, there will also be more birthday banners included.









Here is
a link to my shop. Thanks for checking it out!
You can check out other
crafty creations at Kelly's Korner!
No comments:
Post a Comment