This banner, along with others, is available to purchase at my etsy shop, AnyGoodIdeas. But you can enter to win one by simply leaving a comment below. Please visit my etsy store occasionally, as I am in the process of stocking it up! New items will be added regularly.
All entries for the give-away must be submitted by 10:00 pm (EST) on November 23rd!
Love your banners! Love how you incorporate a little graphic with each one. So cute. This Merry Christmas one would be so perfect for our dining room. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCute banner, thanks for join Black Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteYour banner will be perfect for our family room. Very nice. Love to have it!
ReplyDeleteI love all your banners! They are adorable.
ReplyDeletelove this banner... wud look great in my house. too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute Merry Christmas banner! I have a spot in my living room that would be perfect for it. :o)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I would love to win that for my daughter to put on her mantle! Thanks for doing this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Gina
Congrats on your Etsy shop. Your banners are charming! Thanks for the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable and perfect for my mantle, thank you very much. Thank you for the opportunity to win a creative and festive piece of your world (I think we were separated at birth {giggle}).
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeletemalena@hansentriplets.com
It's so cute! And I love all the others as well!
ReplyDeletetcgirl11(at)yahoo(dot)com
So very cute. I'm going to save your site for all my siblings and siblings in law. My husband and I only have one child but we have tons of nieces and nephews. Thanks for this chance. It would be great to have when my little sister comes in for the holidays from CA where she is in the Navy. Have a great holiday season.
ReplyDeleteLeah Walker
lewalk@hotmail.com