Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Party Planning


So, it looks like Gavin's 4th birthday bash is going to be a Go Diego Go/Rainforest theme. I was very opposed to this at first, and was hoping he would change his mind, but the more I think about it, I think I can pull it off! Once again, I am having a character party, but he just loves Diego so much that I can't not include him. So, I'm thinking that I will serve some sort of Mexican buffet. We had a Q-doba catered party for his first birthday on Cinco de Mayo, but crazy me is going to try it myself this time! Yes, his birthday is in May, and I'm already thinking about it. I do at least admit that this is a sickness! Other ideas I am throwing around are creating some sort of vines with paper and some sort of trees with balloons. I have already checked out my go-to online store orientaltrading.com and they have some stuff I can work with. I am getting excited!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelly!

    Thanks for linking to my blog. You've got some great parties, here! Remind me and hopefully I can post about the Dora party I threw for my daughter and a Costa Rican/ Rainforest themed party I threw for my SIL with an errupting volcano cake! They might give you a little inspiration for Diego. I'm sure you'll do great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kendra! Thanks for stopping by! I am new to the blogging world and I am loving it! I have enjoyed reading many of your posts and will be reading more soon! I would love to see the Dora and rainforest party pics whenever you get a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete