Friday, December 3, 2010

Our Entryway, Ready for Christmas

I am joining Kelly's Korner for her Show Us Your Entryway/Foyer day.


The view from the kitchen.


The view as you enter the front door.


My homemade Christmas Card Holder, ready to display our favorite cards. You can purchase these in different styles from my etsy shop. There is a link in the sidebar. Here is a picture with some cards.



Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I'm in love! This is beautiful! You have a great eye for decorating!!!
    http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card holder...I was just thinking where to put my cards this year! SO FUN!! I don't have a foyer to share, but I am checking out everyone else :) ~Nancy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! What a great idea for Xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea for the Christmas cards. My kids would just mess with them at the age they are now, so I just have a metal sleigh they go in, but I'm going to bookmark this for the future when they're a bit bigger! I also love the decorations on your banister!

    ReplyDelete