Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Card Holder


I am linking up with Centsational Girl's Holiday Craft Party! Go check out all the great crafts!

Every year, there are certain Christmas cards that we receive, that I just adore. I have looked for a way to display them so that I can enjoy them all season. Most of the ideas that I see are for something that hangs on the wall. One thing that I do not have ANY time of year is spare wall space. So, unfortunately, my cards just end up in a stack every year--until this year! I realized that although I do not have any wall space, I do have door space--the back of our front door, to be specific! I simply used my idea for birthday door banners, and added ribbon below the banner as well. And that ribbon below the banner is what the cards attach to, with paper clips or clothespins. I'm using those cutesy itty bitty clothespins that you can find in craft stores. Here is my card holder . . .




I have added this Christmas card holder to my etsy store, along with the two holders below.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for ideas for displaying cards and was about to do something very similar, but I like the messages at the top :)

    ReplyDelete