My dresser used to be my husband's when he was a child. It originally had that 1970s wood finish that was so lovely! Then, it had been painted an olive green color, which was way better than the before, but still a little drab. When we decided on a nautical theme for my second son's nursery, this dresser finally found its calling! Sadly, I don't have a before shot, but it was just a dresser--nothing special. After some paint, it now looks like this . . .
Orison Swett Marden
Friday, June 12, 2009
Nautical Dresser
Pretty Organized Palace is having a Dressed-Up Dresser Party! We are all showcasing a dresser that had a not so stylish past, but that is now the star of the show with a little TLC! Check out this great party at Pretty Organized Palace!
My dresser used to be my husband's when he was a child. It originally had that 1970s wood finish that was so lovely! Then, it had been painted an olive green color, which was way better than the before, but still a little drab. When we decided on a nautical theme for my second son's nursery, this dresser finally found its calling! Sadly, I don't have a before shot, but it was just a dresser--nothing special. After some paint, it now looks like this . . .



My dresser used to be my husband's when he was a child. It originally had that 1970s wood finish that was so lovely! Then, it had been painted an olive green color, which was way better than the before, but still a little drab. When we decided on a nautical theme for my second son's nursery, this dresser finally found its calling! Sadly, I don't have a before shot, but it was just a dresser--nothing special. After some paint, it now looks like this . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable! Bet that was fun to work on.
ReplyDeleteDonna
What a work of art! You're amazing! I love it. Now I'm wishing I had the artistic talent to paint some cute toile theme on the front of my dresser! Excellent post to share, thank you:)
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCute! My son also has a nautical theme and I would love to have this dresser!
ReplyDeleteWOW, consider me impressed! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow~it looks so great. What a talent you have!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I wish I could paint....
ReplyDelete